[codecraft] mentorship programs

Michael Bar-Sinai mich.barsinai at icloud.com
Sun Apr 3 10:02:17 EDT 2016

Interesting, but I do have to say that the common wisdom that's backed up by some data (I assume since I've heard that from James) is that Master's degree is the sweetspot - the time spent in getting a PhD is not spent gaining experience, which also pays well. So MScs get optimal overall carrier income.

</phd-student-rant>

-- M